Adios 100 Tablets
Adios is a traditional herbal medicinal product that is used to aid slimming alongside a calorie controlled diet and regular exercise.
This pack contains 100 tablets for oral use and should last for up to 30 days.
Adios is a traditional herbal medicinal product that is used to aid slimming alongside a calorie controlled diet and contains Dandelion root, Butternut bark, extracts of Boldo leaf and Bladderwrack. The tablets are for oral use only, one tablet should be taken with water 3 or 4 times a day at mealtimes. Adios should be used whilst on a calorie controlled diet and combined with regular exercise. If you take more than the recommended dose and feel unwell, you should consult your doctor. If you happen to forget to take Adios, there is nothing to worry about, just continue taking the tablets as normal.
You should avoid using Adios if you are experiencing any of the following,
- If you have a thyroid disorder
- If you are allergic or hypersensitive to any of the ingredients (listed in the medical leaflet)
- If you are elderly or under the age of 18
- If you have an obstruction of the bile duct, cholangitis, gallstones, peptic ulcer, liver disease or any other bile duct disorders
- If you have diabetes
- If you have kidney problems or heart failure
- If you are currently taking any other medicines or dietary supplements that contain iodine
- Anaphylaxis (potentially from a severe allergic reaction to Boldo leaf)
- Abdominal pain
- Excess stomach acid
- Upset Stomach