Items 1-15 of 17
- Flixotide Evohaler 125mcg Inhaler£29.26 (just per tablet)
- Flixotide Evohaler 250mcg Inhaler£55.14 (just per tablet)
- Ventolin Evohaler 100 mcg£3.00 (just per tablet)
- Ventolin Accuhaler£5.95 (just per tablet)
- Serevent Inhaler£45.50 (just per tablet)
- Qvar 100 Aerosol£19.95 (just per tablet)
- Clenil Modulate 250£21.95 (just per tablet)
- Clenil Modulate 200£21.75 (just per tablet)
- Clenil Modulate 100£9.95 (just per tablet)
- Clenil Modulate 50£4.99 (just per tablet)
- Symbicort Turbohaler 400£39.45 (just per tablet)
- Symbicort Turbohaler 200£39.45 (just per tablet)
- Seretide Evohaler 250£79.95 (just per tablet)
- Seretide Evohaler 50£21.45 (just per tablet)
- Seretide Evohaler 125£47.60 (just per tablet)
Items 1-15 of 17
Asthma Prevention & Treatment Service
Our asthma prevention and treatment service consists of a free consultation with our online doctor, a private prescription (if suitable) and the supply of:
What is Asthma?
Asthma is a common condition in the UK with over 5 million known sufferers - 1 in 12 adults and 1 in 11 children. In adults asthma is more common in women than men. Children who suffer with asthma may find that it disappears during their teenage years, only to reappear later in life.
Asthma Causes & Symptoms
The causes of asthma are not known, but it runs in families and the chances of you having asthma are greater if one or more of your parents are or were sufferers.
Sufferers find it difficult to breathe, which is caused by inflammation of the airways. The tubes in your lungs narrow, preventing air from moving in and out of the lungs and sufferers then wheeze and cough as they struggle to breathe. Asthma symptoms or the more severe asthma attacks are often caused by "triggers" which irritate your lungs. Common triggers include animal hair and fur, chest infections, cold air, dust mites, exercise, pollen and tobacco smoke.
There are several inhalers which allow you to live your life as normal. The inhaler is an effective treatment, as medicine is inhaled straight into the lungs, with little of it going elsewhere. Preventer inhalers are used to stop asthma attacks. They are used daily and the medicine builds up over a period of time to reduce inflammation in the lungs.