COVID-19 Status Update - 2nd April 2020
Thurs 2nd April 2020
We wish to provide all of our customers and patients with a brief update about the operational status of our online pharmacy during the Coronvirus Pandemic and national lockdowns imposed within the UK and many countries around the world. For brevity we can confirm that:
- Our online pharmacy is fully operational with only limited exceptions.
- The safety and wellbing of our staff and patients is our utmost proirity at all times.
- All of our family pharmacies are currently open and adhering to strict social distancing guidelines.
- Staff working within the dispensary for our online pharmacy are operating within the same strict guidance issued by the government.
- Staff have been issued with protective equipment and sanitisation is performed refugularly to safe guard both our pharmacy team and patients.
- We are further developing our safeguards within the pharmacy to further protect both staff and patients.
- The majority of our medicines stocked are in-stock and we are ensuring that our website stock levels are updated in real-time.
- Our online consultation and prescription service is operating as normal with our Doctors.
- Our daily collection time for packages with Royal Mail havs been brought forward from roughly 16:30pm to 15:00pm.
Further updates and changes to our operationals will be posted on this page of our website so that you can be assured of any interruption to our services and your medication.
I wish to thank you for your patience, support and the incredible effort currently being undertaken by our staff at this time.
Pharmacy Direct GB