Clotrimazole Cream 1%
Topical cream for the treatment of fungal (and other microbial) infections.
Clotrimazole 1% Cream is a topical treatment that contains an active ingredient called Clotrimazole which is effective for clearing fungal infections and preventing the growth of fungus.
Clotrimazole 1% Cream can provide fast relief from the symptoms of:
- Athlete’s foot
- Nappy rash
- Sweat rash
- Genital thrush (external)
How to use:
- Please read the enclosed leaflet before use.
- Dosage: For external use only.
- Suitable for: Adults and babies from birth.
- The cream should be applied to the affected area(s) of skin thinly two to three times daily and rubbed in gently.
- Treatment should be continued for at least one month for dermatophyte infections and at least two weeks for candidal (thrush) infections.
Clotrimazole 1% w/w, benzyl alcohol, polysorbate 60, cetyl esters wax, cetostearyl alcohol, octyldodecanol, sorbitan monostearate and purified water.