- Dentinox Teething Gel is sugar free and contains a local anaesthetic action that acts quickly to numb pain and soothe the gums. It also contains an ingredient called etylpyridinium chloride which helps eliminate infection It can be used from birth onwards.
Dentinox Teething Gel can provide fast relief from the symptoms of:
- Pain caused by teething in infants
How to use:
- Please read the enclosed leaflet before use.
- Dosage: For oral use.
- Squeeze a small amount of gel onto a clean fingertip or cotton wool pad and rub gently on to the baby's gums. Repeat after 20 minutes if necessary. Use when necessary during baby's teething period.
- Lidocaine Hydrochloride 0.33% w/w and cetylpyridinium chloride 0.10% w/w, Sorbitol Solution 70% (Non-Crystallising), Xylitol, 9.4% Ethanol, Glycerol, Hydroxyethylcellose Polyoxyl 40 Hydrogenated Caster Oils, Pharmaceutical Liquid Flavour, Hydroxypolyethoxydodecane, Macrogol 300, Sodium Saccharin, Caramel (E150), Levomenthol and Purified Water.