Dulcolax Tablets can provide an overnight gentle relief from constipation. Dulcolax Tablets have a special coating which ensuring that the active ingredient is only released in the colon. This is due to the Dulcolax Comfort Coating being able to resist the acidicity in the digestive juices of the stomach and small intestine. It dissolves only when it reaches an alkaline (non-acidic) environment: the colon. Each individual tablet contains a carefully measured amount of the active ingredient, Bisacodyl, this ensures that Dulcolax Tablets are effective within 6 to 12 hours.
Dulcolax Tablets can provide fast relief from the symptoms of:
How to use:
- Please read the enclosed leaflet before use.
- Dosage: For oral use.
- Suitable for: Adults and children over 10 years.
- Adults and children over 10 years should take 1 or 2 tablets at night, or as directed by your doctor.
- If you have not used Ducolax before, start with 1 tablet and increase to 2 if necessary.
- Swallow tablets whole with water.
Bisacodyl 5mg, lactose, maize starch, sucrose, glycerol, magnesium stearate, talc, acacia, white beeswax, shellac, carnauba wax, titanium dioxide (E171), yellow iron oxide (E172), methacrylic acid-methyl methacrylate copolymer, dibutyl phthalate, macrogol 6000.
Do not take milk or antacids within one hour of taking Dulcolax tablets.