FINASTERIDE 1MG 84 TABLETS
Finasteride tablets are used to treat male pattern hair loss and are likely to work only for men with mild to moderate hair loss. These tablets are prescription only.
You will be required to send us your private prescription before we can dispense.
If you do not have a private prescription you need to purchase a Hair Loss Prescription from the Related Products below.
Our doctors will prescribe a maximum of 2 of this product or any equivalent product at a time. Buy Finasteride online today!
Finasteride tablets are used to treat male pattern hair loss; the substance Finasteride specifically lowers levels of DHT in the scalp by blocking an enzyme that converts testosterone to DHT. Only men with mild to moderate hair loss will likely benefit from using Finasteride tablets rather than those with severe hair loss and baldness. It has been proven that Finasteride has slowed the process of hair loss for many men and even improved hair growth for a lot of consumers.
You should always take medicine as your doctor or pharmacist has instructed you to. The usual dose of this medication is one tablet each day, taken with water with or without food. It is important to note that Finasteride will not work faster or more effectively by taking more than the recommended dosage. If you do take more than you should, contact your doctor or healthcare professional as soon as possible. If you forget to take one of your tablets, do not take a double dose the next day, continue consuming the tablets as usual.
You should avoid taking Finasteride tablets if any of the following apply to you,
- If you are allergic to finasteride or any of the other ingredients
- If you are female
- If you are already taking finasteride or dutasteride used for a prostate problem
- If you are under the age of 18
- If you are planning to father a child, Finasteride may affect male fertility
- If you are going for a blood test for prostate cancer, Finasteride can affect the results of this test
- Allergic reactions in the form of a rash, itching, lumps under the skin, swelling of your lips and face
- Breast swelling or tenderness
- Pain in testicles
- Increased heartbeat
- Difficulty having an erection
- Difficulty with ejaculation
- Infertility has been reported in men that have taken Finasteride for a long period of time and experienced other risk factors that may affect fertility
- Elevated liver enzymes
- Depressed mood
- Lowered libido
- Swelling of your face, tongue or throat
- Difficulty swallowing
- Lumps under your skin
- Breathing difficulties
If you do not have a private prescription choose "supply me with a valid prescription" to add with an online consultation. The dosage will be determined by a doctor.
You can purchase multiple packs of this product on a single prescription (2) packs. Buy Finasteride online today!