Levitra Orodispersible (vardenafil) 10mg [POM] - 4 tablets - UK
These tablets are prescription only.
If you have a prescription you will be required to send it to us before we can dispense.
If you do not have a private prescription select Supply me with a valid prescription and we will ask you to cpmplete an online consultation once you have purchased.
Our doctors will prescribe a maximum of 8 of this product or any equivalent product at a time.
Levitra is a prescription only medication that is used to treat erectile dysfunction. It contains vardenafil and works by reducing the action of the natural chemical in the body which causes erections to go away. Levitra allows the erection to last longer and is only effective when you are sexually stimulated.
You should take Levitra as the doctor has instructed. The Levitra tablet is usually taken about 25-60 minutes prior to sexual activity. The tablet can achieve an erection anywhere between 25 minutes and up to four or five hours after consumption. One tablet should be swallowed with a glass of water and is not to be taken with any other form of Levitra.
It is advised not to take Levitra if you are experiencing any of the following,
- Allergic to vardenafil
- If you are taking medicines containing nitrates
- If you are taking ritonavir or indinavir
- If you are over the age of 75 and are taking ketoconazole or itraconazole
- If you have a severe heart or liver problem
- If you are going through kidney dialysis
- If you have recently experienced a heart attack or stroke
- If you suffer from low blood pressure
- If you have a family history of degenerative eye diseases
- If you have ever had a condition involving loss of vision
- If you are taking riociguat
The full list and details are provided in the medical leaflet.
When taking Levitra, you should be aware of the following possible common side effects,
- Blocked or a runny nose
- Swelling of skin on face/lips/throat
- Sleep disorder
- Numbness and impaired perception of touch
- Vision effects (including redness of the eye, colour vision, eye discomfort, light sensitivity)
- Ringing in the ears
- Fast heartbeat
- Acid reflux
- Abdominal pain
The price shown is for 4 tablets. Levitra can be bought online from Pharmacy Direct GB and is UK sourced.
If you do not have a private prescription choose "supply me with a valid prescription" to add with an online consultation. The dosage will be determined by a doctor.
You can purchase multiple packs of this product on a single prescription (8) packs